Jenna writes upmarket women’s fiction about family, love, and life. After growing up in the chilly winters of northern Ohio, she moved to the sunny warmth of North Carolina in 1998. Jenna is the mother of two amazing daughters and the wife of her best friend and superhero. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading, boating with her family, and cheering her daughters on as they compete as gymnasts. Her debut novel, The Rules of Half, will release on June 6, 2017.
- Favorite Food: Mexican
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Flower: Tulips
- Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip (Not mint)
- Favorite Book: Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult
- Favorite Movie: Good Will Hunting or Chasing Amy, depending on her mood.
- Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
- Signature Drink: Cosmopolitan
- Music of Choice: Alternative
Quote to live by:
If you never do more than what you can, you’ll never be more than who you are.